CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Abstract should not exceed 300 words and should clearly define the objectives, methods, results, and conclusion to be presented at the Conference. It will be selected by the Technical Committee through a blind review process. The choice of topic must be indicated on the same abstract sheet. The entire text will be peer reviewed. All papers must be written and presented in English.
- All paper submissions will be handled electronically. All the authors are requested to submit their papers electronically in .doc/.docx format via InHERIT2018 website ONLY.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and assessed on the basis of originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression.
- Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
- The length of the paper should be limited to 8 pages only, including the listing of references.
- The conference chair reserves the right to remove papers from the conference proceedings that do not meet the requirements.
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must submit the final paper, attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference.
- Accepted papers after further revisions will be invited for publications in selected journals. Please direct any questions about the paper submission process to the conference chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All papers will be peer reviewed and published in the ISBN InHerit 2018 Proceedings. Selected papers will be published in the following journals after intense review:
- Sarawak Museum Journal (SMJ) (h-index:3),
- Asian Journal of Business Research (AJBR) (indexed by Scopus)
- Akademika (indexed by ISI)
- E-Bangi (UKM), and more TBC.
NO SHOW POLICY
Papers that are accepted must be presented at the conference, either by the authors themselves or via a proxy. In case a paper is not presented at the conference, it shall be deemed a ‘no-show’. Only presented papers will be submitted for indexing. No refund of the paid fees may be claimed by the ‘no-show’ author.
Authors are invited to submit previously unpublished work for possible presentation at the conference. The papers should be based on any of the topics related to the themes of the conference. All the authors are requested to submit their papers electronically in .doc/.docx format via InHERIT2018 website ONLY.